- *grammar posts (37)
- *Silly stuff (signs, news, pics) (164)
- *writing (36)
- Amazing (8)
- Fun stuff (153)
- Greenwood SC (1)
- Interesting stuff (63)
- Life (101)
- Media (5)
- music (23)
- news/media blogs (3)
- quizzes/polls (5)
- Thoughts (80)
- RT @gwdcal: Greenwood County Sees Dramatic Growth in Economic Investments greenwoodcalendar.com/greenwood-coun… 11 months ago
- RT @gwdcal: Countybank’s Jimmy Fowler Promoted to Anderson Market Executive greenwoodcalendar.com/countybanks-ji… 11 months ago
- RT @gwdcal: Leaders of the Lakelands: Eric Delgado Named City Administrator in Laurens greenwoodcalendar.com/leaders-of-the… 11 months ago
- RT @gwdcal: Sled Dawg Brewery Coming Soon to Greenwood youtube.com/watch?v=LGNLQF… greenwoodcalendar.com/sled-dawg-brew… 11 months ago
- RT @gwdcal: Emerald Ink and Stiches and Axe Throwing Coming Soon to Uptown Greenwood youtube.com/watch?v=M5nY5_… greenwoodcalendar.com/eis-and-axe/ 11 months ago
- *Paul’s Funky Stuff
- – The Curious Life . . .
- Amy Oops
- Fun & Useless Trivia
- Funny offbeat news
- Left-Handed Complement
- Me, myself, and JC
- My Happiness Haven
- Outside my brain again
- Pounding heart
- Random Ramblings
- Rob\’s Megaphone
- Shadow’s far-out corner
- Sleeping Kitten – Dancing Dog
- Smiling with daisy
- The Best 80s Music
- The Swell Guy
- Write and Picture this
Rob's deep links post
Rob's Writing posts
Grammar GroupJoin the Gang!
- Effective Practices For Getting Readers To Return To Your Blog
- A Minute with the Mayor: Greenwoodian attempts World Record for Burpees | Greenwood Calendar
- Zombie’s Out and About in Greenwood
- Media: Big Business or Fourth Estate
- Enjoy popcorn without all that hassle
- Gravity? BUSTED!
- Blogging: Keep ’em coming back for more!
- (no title)
- Dr. Rob Retro Show – Special Edition
- Rob’s Selected Silly Stuff
- When the children cry let them know we tried
- Court takes “Supreme” too literally
- Wok this way
- Do something nice for yourself today
- I’m Ba-ack
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Silly signs 47: Chinese signs to give humor
This entry was posted in *Silly stuff (signs, news, pics) and tagged chinese, funny, humor, signs, silly, silly signs, translation. Bookmark the permalink.
Hmmmmm I think I would avoid that soil food; I am on a dirt free diet!
Gosh, I hate it when I’m crowded especially if people are spitting bombs on me at the same time!
Hilarious stuff! 😀
I wonder how many more are out there that we haven’t seen, it seems English is a great language to try to translate