- RT @TheOnlyEdAsner: My heart is broken. Gavin was my brother, my partner in crime (and food) and my comic conspirator. I will see you in… 3 weeks ago
- Lander to offer new degree in cybersecurity greenwoodcalendar.com/lander-univers… 3 weeks ago
- RT @RSBNetwork: Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America: https://t.co/VneolJNk7l 2 months ago
- greenwoodcalendar.com/covid-vaccine-… 3 months ago
Grammar GroupJoin the Gang!
- Effective Practices For Getting Readers To Return To Your Blog
- A Minute with the Mayor: Greenwoodian attempts World Record for Burpees | Greenwood Calendar
- Zombie’s Out and About in Greenwood
- Media: Big Business or Fourth Estate
- Enjoy popcorn without all that hassle
- Gravity? BUSTED!
- Blogging: Keep ’em coming back for more!
- (no title)
- Dr. Rob Retro Show – Special Edition
- Rob’s Selected Silly Stuff
- When the children cry let them know we tried
- Court takes “Supreme” too literally
- Wok this way
- Do something nice for yourself today
- I’m Ba-ack
June 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: Fun stuff
Do you find that there are some foods that require extra effort to consume, but are, sometimes, simply worth the reward? I mean couldn’t the waiter remove the crab from its legs before it got to my table, c’mon! And … Continue reading
Gravity shmavity. Look up in the sky – It’s a bird! It’s a plane. No. it’s your neighbor on the way to work? Go back 100 years and try to Skype your 20th Century friend in Europe that your Gravity … Continue reading
St. Patrick’s Day: Honoring Famous Leprechauns
Rob’s Megaphone is 1 year old today. I’ve enjoyed writing about writing and grammar, sharing my thoughts, and I’ve had fun being silly. Here are some highlight (or lowlights) for the past year. I CAN’T THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR … Continue reading
A cliché and is an expression that at its birth was both original and clever. But clever expressions spread like wildfire (I couldn’t resist that one!), and over the passage of time such expressions become trite and overused. Readers often see clichés as signs of laziness and/or lack of creativity. http://robsmegaphone.com/2008/02/21/layers-of-revision/
But just for today, let’s embrace the cliché.
A couple of my students from Lander University borrowed from MTV Cribs and created LU Cribs for our Forum Online student news website. Continue reading
Today is a good day because I get to use two of my favorite words in the same post. These words aren’t important in and of themselves; I just like the way they sound. They are pleonasm and superfluous. I … Continue reading
How to be a good husband Pay attention now
I love autumn. It’s the best time of year to relax and enjoy the weather Oh yeah, I love halloween too!