- RT @TheOnlyEdAsner: My heart is broken. Gavin was my brother, my partner in crime (and food) and my comic conspirator. I will see you in… 3 weeks ago
- Lander to offer new degree in cybersecurity greenwoodcalendar.com/lander-univers… 3 weeks ago
- RT @RSBNetwork: Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America: https://t.co/VneolJNk7l 2 months ago
- greenwoodcalendar.com/covid-vaccine-… 3 months ago
Grammar GroupJoin the Gang!
- Effective Practices For Getting Readers To Return To Your Blog
- A Minute with the Mayor: Greenwoodian attempts World Record for Burpees | Greenwood Calendar
- Zombie’s Out and About in Greenwood
- Media: Big Business or Fourth Estate
- Enjoy popcorn without all that hassle
- Gravity? BUSTED!
- Blogging: Keep ’em coming back for more!
- (no title)
- Dr. Rob Retro Show – Special Edition
- Rob’s Selected Silly Stuff
- When the children cry let them know we tried
- Court takes “Supreme” too literally
- Wok this way
- Do something nice for yourself today
- I’m Ba-ack
Monthly Archives: October 2008
Hello Blogging Friends, You may have noticed, I haven’t been around Rob’s Megaphone quite as much as I used to. I’ve finally reached the point where I can’t just “make time” anymore. There’s just not any more time to squeeze … Continue reading
Today is a good day because I get to use two of my favorite words in the same post. These words aren’t important in and of themselves; I just like the way they sound. They are pleonasm and superfluous. I … Continue reading
How to be a good husband Pay attention now
TGI Friday Funnies . . . and reduces ability to correct silly headlines. No. On second thought . . . panic is a good idea What in the world are gerbils doing in this article. I repeat – this paper … Continue reading
I love autumn. It’s the best time of year to relax and enjoy the weather Oh yeah, I love halloween too!