- RT @TheOnlyEdAsner: My heart is broken. Gavin was my brother, my partner in crime (and food) and my comic conspirator. I will see you in… 3 weeks ago
- Lander to offer new degree in cybersecurity greenwoodcalendar.com/lander-univers… 3 weeks ago
- RT @RSBNetwork: Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America: https://t.co/VneolJNk7l 2 months ago
- greenwoodcalendar.com/covid-vaccine-… 3 months ago
Grammar GroupJoin the Gang!
- Effective Practices For Getting Readers To Return To Your Blog
- A Minute with the Mayor: Greenwoodian attempts World Record for Burpees | Greenwood Calendar
- Zombie’s Out and About in Greenwood
- Media: Big Business or Fourth Estate
- Enjoy popcorn without all that hassle
- Gravity? BUSTED!
- Blogging: Keep ’em coming back for more!
- (no title)
- Dr. Rob Retro Show – Special Edition
- Rob’s Selected Silly Stuff
- When the children cry let them know we tried
- Court takes “Supreme” too literally
- Wok this way
- Do something nice for yourself today
- I’m Ba-ack
June 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: *Silly stuff (signs, news, pics)
A Minute with the Mayor: Greenwoodian attempts World Record for Burpees | Greenwood Calendar via A Minute with the Mayor: Greenwoodian attempts World Record for Burpees | Greenwood Calendar.
Greetings folks, I’ve compiled some of my favorite silly posts from Rob’s Megaphone I hope you enjoy them. Silly Signs 37: Why does this happen? robertstevenson wrote 9 hours ago: Why does this happen? Maybe somebody is happy he learned … Continue reading
What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
Here are some street signs with a little something extra Silly Signs #50: street sign language slang
St. Patrick’s Day: Honoring Famous Leprechauns
For more, see The Day The Copyeditor Was Sick
MTV Cribs may be cool, but LU Cribs is red hot. LU Cribs is the brainchild of Shaye and TC, two talented tennis players from Lander University (where I teach). Their wit and humor will leave you wanting more.