- RT @TheOnlyEdAsner: My heart is broken. Gavin was my brother, my partner in crime (and food) and my comic conspirator. I will see you in… 3 weeks ago
- Lander to offer new degree in cybersecurity greenwoodcalendar.com/lander-univers… 3 weeks ago
- RT @RSBNetwork: Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America: https://t.co/VneolJNk7l 2 months ago
- greenwoodcalendar.com/covid-vaccine-… 3 months ago
Grammar GroupJoin the Gang!
- Effective Practices For Getting Readers To Return To Your Blog
- A Minute with the Mayor: Greenwoodian attempts World Record for Burpees | Greenwood Calendar
- Zombie’s Out and About in Greenwood
- Media: Big Business or Fourth Estate
- Enjoy popcorn without all that hassle
- Gravity? BUSTED!
- Blogging: Keep ’em coming back for more!
- (no title)
- Dr. Rob Retro Show – Special Edition
- Rob’s Selected Silly Stuff
- When the children cry let them know we tried
- Court takes “Supreme” too literally
- Wok this way
- Do something nice for yourself today
- I’m Ba-ack
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Monthly Archives: September 2008
Rule number three for firefighters, Harry. When you say things can’t get any worse – worse always wins. India during monsoon season – people keep on working I said first reboot your modem, then your router. I don’t know how … Continue reading
Dumb news We can’t be at the top of our game everyday . . . Dumb crooks Dumb musicians Dumb scientists Dumb ad giver & taker Dumb lady
If you really want things done right, sometimes you just gotta do it yourself . . . You know, if you think about it – it’s the busy folks like us that just get things done. We can alway add … Continue reading
Best of Rob’s Silly Stuff If laughter is the best medicine, welcome to my medicine cabinet. I’ve put together some of my favorite silly post from Rob’s Megaphone for the last six months. I hope you enjoy them. Silly Pics: What … Continue reading
‘Handedness’ theories even draw from world history Curiosity Corner by Dr. Jerry D. Wilson Emeritus Professor of Physics Lander University reprinted with permission Question: Why are some people right-handed and some left-handed? (Asked by a curious “lefty.”) Reply: … Continue reading
Animals Gone Wild The limelight is enough to bring out the animal in these former stars. Caution: the contents of this post are disturbing, gratuitous, and pure malarkey. After nearly three weeks in rehab, squirrel from early geiko commercial can’t quite … Continue reading
Greetings, friends. I am honored to receive this award for Rob’s Megaphone from Earthly Explorations. It is the spirit of this prize that I appreciate the most. I really like being recognized by my non-native English speaking blogging brothers and sisters. You remind me … Continue reading
September 17 has been designated as Constitution Day and Citizenship Day in the United States to commemorate the signing of the U.S. Constitution in Philadelphia on September 17, 1787. In honor of Constitution day, I want to share with you … Continue reading
Just a little pun with words. Acoustic: Instrument used in billiards. Aversion: One side of a disputed story. Bacteria: The rear portion of a cafeteria. Bigamist: Fog in Italy. Commentator: Undistinguished potato. Debate: What … Continue reading
Some silly pics to start Septemeber off with a smile
Dual citizenship possible, but complicated by Dr. Jerry D. Wilson, Emeritus Professor of Physics, Lander University Question: Is it possible for a U.S. citizen to have dual citizenship with another country? (Asked by a curious column reader.) Reply: Good question. … Continue reading