- RT @TheOnlyEdAsner: My heart is broken. Gavin was my brother, my partner in crime (and food) and my comic conspirator. I will see you in… 2 months ago
- Lander to offer new degree in cybersecurity greenwoodcalendar.com/lander-univers… 2 months ago
- RT @RSBNetwork: Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America: https://t.co/VneolJNk7l 3 months ago
- greenwoodcalendar.com/covid-vaccine-… 4 months ago
Grammar GroupJoin the Gang!
- Effective Practices For Getting Readers To Return To Your Blog
- A Minute with the Mayor: Greenwoodian attempts World Record for Burpees | Greenwood Calendar
- Zombie’s Out and About in Greenwood
- Media: Big Business or Fourth Estate
- Enjoy popcorn without all that hassle
- Gravity? BUSTED!
- Blogging: Keep ’em coming back for more!
- (no title)
- Dr. Rob Retro Show – Special Edition
- Rob’s Selected Silly Stuff
- When the children cry let them know we tried
- Court takes “Supreme” too literally
- Wok this way
- Do something nice for yourself today
- I’m Ba-ack
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
July 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: silly
Do you find that there are some foods that require extra effort to consume, but are, sometimes, simply worth the reward? I mean couldn’t the waiter remove the crab from its legs before it got to my table, c’mon! And … Continue reading
Greetings folks, I’ve compiled some of my favorite silly posts from Rob’s Megaphone I hope you enjoy them. Silly Signs 37: Why does this happen? robertstevenson wrote 9 hours ago: Why does this happen? Maybe somebody is happy he learned … Continue reading
For more, see The Day The Copyeditor Was Sick
Rob’s Megaphone is 1 year old today. I’ve enjoyed writing about writing and grammar, sharing my thoughts, and I’ve had fun being silly. Here are some highlight (or lowlights) for the past year. I CAN’T THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR … Continue reading
News goofs: Know bodie sed copie edatin wuz eazey Continue reading
: : : : : : : : : : :
How to be a good husband Pay attention now
TGI Friday Funnies . . . and reduces ability to correct silly headlines. No. On second thought . . . panic is a good idea What in the world are gerbils doing in this article. I repeat – this paper … Continue reading