- RT @kayleighmcenany: This is why no one trusts the media! ⬇️ This @RollingStone article was a straight up LIE! Many fake news “journalist… 2 weeks ago
- #AGTWildcard @BowtieComedy 1 month ago
- RT @TheOnlyEdAsner: My heart is broken. Gavin was my brother, my partner in crime (and food) and my comic conspirator. I will see you in… 3 months ago
- Lander to offer new degree in cybersecurity greenwoodcalendar.com/lander-univers… 4 months ago
- RT @RSBNetwork: Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America: https://t.co/VneolJNk7l 5 months ago
Grammar GroupJoin the Gang!
- Effective Practices For Getting Readers To Return To Your Blog
- A Minute with the Mayor: Greenwoodian attempts World Record for Burpees | Greenwood Calendar
- Zombie’s Out and About in Greenwood
- Media: Big Business or Fourth Estate
- Enjoy popcorn without all that hassle
- Gravity? BUSTED!
- Blogging: Keep ’em coming back for more!
- (no title)
- Dr. Rob Retro Show – Special Edition
- Rob’s Selected Silly Stuff
- When the children cry let them know we tried
- Court takes “Supreme” too literally
- Wok this way
- Do something nice for yourself today
- I’m Ba-ack
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
September 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: trivia
I am proud to announce that Curiosity Corner has found a home away from home in the blogsophere right here on Rob’s Megaphone. Curiosity Corner: Guys and Gals Dr. Jerry D. Wilson, Emeritus Professor of Physics, Lander University Question: We … Continue reading
The average bed is home to over 6 billion dust mites. Whitby, Ontario has more donut stores per capita than any other place in the world. Ernest Vincent Wright wrote a novel with over 50,000 words, none of which containing … Continue reading
Erosion at the base of Niagara Falls (USA) undermines the shale cliffs and as a result, the falls have receded approximately 7 miles over the last 10,000 years. The longest living cells in the body are brain cells which can … Continue reading
According to Illinois state law, it is illegal to speak English. The officially recognized language is “American.” Widow is the only female form in the English language that is shorter than its corresponding male term (widower). Victor Hugo’s Les Miserable … Continue reading
The word “queue” is the only word in the English language that is still pronounced the same way when the last four letters are removed. Of all the words in the English language, the word ‘set’ has the most definitions! … Continue reading
Did you know that the moon is moving away from Earth? Barbie’s full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts. People spend about two weeks of their lives at traffic lights! Fewer than half of the 16,200 major league baseball players have … Continue reading
If you were to spell out numbers, how far would you have to go until you would find the letter “A”? — One thousand What do bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers and laser printers all have in common?– … Continue reading