- RT @TheOnlyEdAsner: My heart is broken. Gavin was my brother, my partner in crime (and food) and my comic conspirator. I will see you in… 2 months ago
- Lander to offer new degree in cybersecurity greenwoodcalendar.com/lander-univers… 2 months ago
- RT @RSBNetwork: Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America: https://t.co/VneolJNk7l 3 months ago
- greenwoodcalendar.com/covid-vaccine-… 4 months ago
Grammar GroupJoin the Gang!
- Effective Practices For Getting Readers To Return To Your Blog
- A Minute with the Mayor: Greenwoodian attempts World Record for Burpees | Greenwood Calendar
- Zombie’s Out and About in Greenwood
- Media: Big Business or Fourth Estate
- Enjoy popcorn without all that hassle
- Gravity? BUSTED!
- Blogging: Keep ’em coming back for more!
- (no title)
- Dr. Rob Retro Show – Special Edition
- Rob’s Selected Silly Stuff
- When the children cry let them know we tried
- Court takes “Supreme” too literally
- Wok this way
- Do something nice for yourself today
- I’m Ba-ack
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
July 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: odd
How many words are in your vocabulary? The average high school graduate is said to know about 10,000 words. The average 4-year college graduate is said to know about 20,000 words. Do you have room for any more words in … Continue reading
Find the moving circle.
FLOCCINAUCINIHILIPILIFICATION/flɒksɪˌnɔːsɪˌnɪhɪlɪˌpɪlɪfɪˌkeɪʃn/ The action or habit of judging something to be worthless. Back in the eighteenth century, Eton College had a grammar book which listed a set of words from Latin which all meant “of little or no value”. In order, … Continue reading
EPEOLATRY The worship of words. Though an appropriate term for this forum, it hasn’t achieved any great success in the world at large. It’s not even especially old, since its first known user, and presumably its creator, was Oliver Wendell … Continue reading
CATOPTROMANCY Divination by means of mirrors. “Mirror, mirror, on the wall. Who is the fairest of them all?” At some time or other, almost anything you can think of has been used to foretell the future, from straws on a … Continue reading