- Thanks @JoCoWash I have neglected this twitter account. Find me please at @gwdcal . I appreciate the shout out! twitter.com/JoCoWash/statu… 6 months ago
- @FoxNews Those who represent this mentality, including the left handed media, are the reason democrats are not taken seriously anymore. 6 months ago
- A Minute with the Mayor: Greenwoodian attempts World Record for Burpees | Greenwood Calendar wp.me/pcPTE-Nb 3 years ago
- Singer-song writer Walter Salas-Humara to play Sundance greenwoodcalendar.com/event/singer-s… via @gwdcal 3 years ago
- This is Honeybone greenwoodcalendar.com/this-is-honeyb… 3 years ago
Grammar GroupJoin the Gang!
- Effective Practices For Getting Readers To Return To Your Blog
- A Minute with the Mayor: Greenwoodian attempts World Record for Burpees | Greenwood Calendar
- Zombie’s Out and About in Greenwood
- Media: Big Business or Fourth Estate
- Enjoy popcorn without all that hassle
- Gravity? BUSTED!
- Blogging: Keep ’em coming back for more!
- Dr. Rob Retro Show – Special Edition
- Rob’s Selected Silly Stuff
- When the children cry let them know we tried
- Court takes “Supreme” too literally
- Wok this way
- Do something nice for yourself today
- I’m Ba-ack
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
August 2017 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: fun
Today is a good day because I get to use two of my favorite words in the same post. These words aren’t important in and of themselves; I just like the way they sound. They are pleonasm and superfluous. I … Continue reading
I love autumn. It’s the best time of year to relax and enjoy the weather Oh yeah, I love halloween too!
Rule number three for firefighters, Harry. When you say things can’t get any worse – worse always wins. India during monsoon season – people keep on working I said first reboot your modem, then your router. I don’t know how … Continue reading
Dumb news We can’t be at the top of our game everyday . . . Dumb crooks Dumb musicians Dumb scientists Dumb ad giver & taker Dumb lady
If you really want things done right, sometimes you just gotta do it yourself . . . You know, if you think about it – it’s the busy folks like us that just get things done. We can alway add … Continue reading
Best of Rob’s Silly Stuff If laughter is the best medicine, welcome to my medicine cabinet. I’ve put together some of my favorite silly post from Rob’s Megaphone for the last six months. I hope you enjoy them. Silly Pics: What … Continue reading
Just a little pun with words. Acoustic: Instrument used in billiards. Aversion: One side of a disputed story. Bacteria: The rear portion of a cafeteria. Bigamist: Fog in Italy. Commentator: Undistinguished potato. Debate: What … Continue reading
Some silly pics to start Septemeber off with a smile
Check out these wacky words The only countries in the world with one syllable in their names are Chad, France, Greece, and Spain. “Four” is the only number whose number of letters in the name equals the number. “Asthma” … Continue reading
How many words are in your vocabulary? The average high school graduate is said to know about 10,000 words. The average 4-year college graduate is said to know about 20,000 words. Do you have room for any more words in … Continue reading