- RT @TheOnlyEdAsner: My heart is broken. Gavin was my brother, my partner in crime (and food) and my comic conspirator. I will see you in… 2 months ago
- Lander to offer new degree in cybersecurity greenwoodcalendar.com/lander-univers… 2 months ago
- RT @RSBNetwork: Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America: https://t.co/VneolJNk7l 3 months ago
- greenwoodcalendar.com/covid-vaccine-… 4 months ago
Grammar GroupJoin the Gang!
- Effective Practices For Getting Readers To Return To Your Blog
- A Minute with the Mayor: Greenwoodian attempts World Record for Burpees | Greenwood Calendar
- Zombie’s Out and About in Greenwood
- Media: Big Business or Fourth Estate
- Enjoy popcorn without all that hassle
- Gravity? BUSTED!
- Blogging: Keep ’em coming back for more!
- (no title)
- Dr. Rob Retro Show – Special Edition
- Rob’s Selected Silly Stuff
- When the children cry let them know we tried
- Court takes “Supreme” too literally
- Wok this way
- Do something nice for yourself today
- I’m Ba-ack
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
July 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: bloopers
Nothing like television news broadcasters (not one, but two) losing it over someone’s misfortune to build empathy and credibility with the viewers.
More TV News Bloopers
This video has seen the light of day for a little while now, but if you haven’t seen it, I recommend watching the poise and self control exhibited by the interviewers. See Television News requires self control (part 1)
A big thank goes out to these fine men and women in TV land for their part in supplying valuable examples of self control for you the fine visitors to Rob’s Megaphone.