1. A writer must not shift your point of view.
2. Don’t overuse exclamation marks!!
3. Place pronouns as close as possible, especially in long sentences, as of 10 or more words, to their antecedents.
3. Writing carefully, dangling participles must be avoided.
4. If any word is improper at the end of a sentence, a linking verb is.
5. Avoid trendy locutions that sound flaky.
6. Everyone should be careful to use a singular pronoun with singular nouns in their writing.
7. Always pick on the correct idiom.
8. The adverb always follows the verb.
9. Take the bull by the hand and avoid mixing metaphors.
10. Take the bull by the hand and avoid mixing metaphors.