1. Use youre spell chekker to avoid mispeling and to catch typograhpical errers.
2. Don’t repeat yourself, or say again what you have said before.
3. Don’t be redundant.
4. Use the apostrophe in it’s proper place and omit it when its not needed.
5. Don’t never use no double negatives.
6. Poofread carefully to see if you any words out.
7. Hopefully, you will use words correctly, irregardless of how others use them.
8. Eschew obfuscation.
9. No sentence fragments.
10. Don’t indulge in sesquipedalian lexicological constructions.