- Thanks @JoCoWash I have neglected this twitter account. Find me please at @gwdcal . I appreciate the shout out! twitter.com/JoCoWash/statu… 1 week ago
- @FoxNews Those who represent this mentality, including the left handed media, are the reason democrats are not taken seriously anymore. 1 week ago
- A Minute with the Mayor: Greenwoodian attempts World Record for Burpees | Greenwood Calendar wp.me/pcPTE-Nb 2 years ago
- Singer-song writer Walter Salas-Humara to play Sundance greenwoodcalendar.com/event/singer-s… via @gwdcal 2 years ago
- This is Honeybone greenwoodcalendar.com/this-is-honeyb… 2 years ago
Grammar GroupJoin the Gang!
- Effective Practices For Getting Readers To Return To Your Blog
- A Minute with the Mayor: Greenwoodian attempts World Record for Burpees | Greenwood Calendar
- Zombie’s Out and About in Greenwood
- Media: Big Business or Fourth Estate
- Enjoy popcorn without all that hassle
- Gravity? BUSTED!
- Blogging: Keep ’em coming back for more!
- Dr. Rob Retro Show – Special Edition
- Rob’s Selected Silly Stuff
- When the children cry let them know we tried
- Court takes “Supreme” too literally
- Wok this way
- Do something nice for yourself today
- I’m Ba-ack
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Daily Archives: April 7, 2008
1. The passive voice should not be used. 2. Go around the barn at high noon to avoid colloquialisms. 3. Don’t repeat yourself, or say again what you have said before. 4. Who needs rhetorical questions? 5. Don’t use … Continue reading
FLOCCINAUCINIHILIPILIFICATION/flɒksɪˌnɔːsɪˌnɪhɪlɪˌpɪlɪfɪˌkeɪʃn/ The action or habit of judging something to be worthless. Back in the eighteenth century, Eton College had a grammar book which listed a set of words from Latin which all meant “of little or no value”. In order, … Continue reading